. 12 pieces of press-on nails
. 1 nail glue
. 1 mini nail file
. 1 mini buffer
. Small: # 2-6- 5-5-8 (extra: #5, #6)
Out of stock
HOW TO APPLY PRESS-ON NAILS
1. Pre-size the nails for perfect fit.
2. Gently push back your cuticles with the wooden cuticle pusher
3. Trim your nails down.
4. Gently buff the surface of your nails using either the mini buffer or nail file to create a rough surface.
5. Apply one to two drops of glue onto your natural nail plate spreading it across the entire surface.
6. Quickly apply the press-on nail as close to the cuticle as possible without touching the skin. Hold it in place for 30-60 seconds.
Recommended to do one nail at a time. Remember to press the nail down till it touches the natural nail.
How To Remove To Maintain Your Press-On Nails
. Soak your nails in warm soapy water.
. Remove the press-on nails using the cuticle pusher. Gently and carefully lift the cuticle area and push them off. Apply some cuticle oil or coconut oil onto your nails will help as well.
. Gently and carefully remove the remaining glue residue using a nail file.