. 12 pieces of press-on nails
. 1 nail glue
. 1 full size nail file
. 1 mini buffer
HOW TO APPLY PRESS-ON NAILS
1. Pre-size the nails for perfect fit.
2. Gently push back your cuticles
3. Trim your nails down.
4. Gently buff the surface of your nails using either the mini buffer or nail file to create a rough surface.
5. Apply one to two drops of glue onto your natural nail plate spreading it across the entire surface.
6. Quickly apply the press-on nail as close to the cuticle as possible without touching the skin. Hold it in place for 30-60 seconds.
- Recommended to do one nail at a time. Remember to press the nail down till it touches the natural nail.
- Length: medium-long
- Width: medium # 1-5-4-5-7 (extra #5)
- Press-on nails are reusable