You Give Me Butterflies
. 10 pieces of press-on nails
. 1 nail glue
. 1 full size nail file
. 1 mini buffer
Hand-painted by Amy Acree
HOW TO APPLY PRESS-ON NAILS
1. Pre-size the nails for perfect fit.
2. Gently push back your cuticles
3. Trim your nails down.
4. Gently buff the surface of your nails to create a rough surface.
5. Apply one to two drops of glue onto your natural nail plate spreading it across the entire surface.
6. Quickly apply the press-on nail as close to the cuticle as possible without touching the skin. Hold it in place for 10-30 seconds.
- Recommended to do one nail at a time.
- Press-on nails are reusable